Home > Media
YWCA in the media:
- YWC Canada Rose Campaign Says Women Forced to Choose between Poverty and Abuse: Calls for Federal Government Leadership on Policy Coordination. Media release.
- MP's Playing Dangerous Politics with Women's Lives says YWCA Canada: Calls for Honouring the Montreal Massacre and Preserving the Gun Registry. Media release.
- YWCA Canada Calls for Coordination on Violence Against Women: Life Beyond Shelter Report recommends government cooperation at all levels. Media release.
- YWCA Canada devastated by the tragic loss of Carolyn Bray, Executive Director of YWCA Muskoka. Media release.
- YWCA Canada Calls for Federal Spending to Reduce the Impact on Women: "Where is the Gender Lens?" Media release.
- YWCA Canada Calls on Federal Budget to Count Women In: "Broad Investments Needed". Media release.
- New YWCA Canada Report Finds Women still have a Long Way to Go toward Gaining Equality: Political Parties Urged to Put Women’s Equality Front and Centre. Media release.
- “Who’s Afraid of Elizabeth May?” YWCA Canada calls for a woman’s voice in election debate. Media release.
- Private Members’ Bill C-537. Media release.
- Canada’s largest multi-service organization by, for and about women and girls urges United Nations and African Union to protect women and girls amidst the growing violence in Zimbabwe. Media release.
- Canada’s largest multi-service organization by, for and about women and girls stands beside Aboriginal women following the historic federal apology to residential school survivors. Media release.
- YWCA Canada opposes Bill C-484: The Biggest Threat to Reproductive Choice in Canada in over 20 years. Media release.
- New Study Finds an Alarming Number of Women in Canada’s North Face Homelessness. Women’s Organizations Urge All Levels of Government to Find Solutions Quickly. Media release.